St. John’s College offers quiet, comfortable and well-appointed guest rooms to UBC’s academic visitors.
Services and facilities available to visitors include card-operated laundry, common kitchens, printing, e-mailing, and photocopying (nominal fees). Pay parking is available across the street in the West Parkade.
Guest Room Accommodation
Guest rooms are furnished with a double-sized or queen-sized bed, private washroom with shower, telephone, television, coffee maker, bar fridge and data port (free wireless internet).
Rates and Policies
Effective May 1, 2022, rates are subject to change
|Nightly Bed & Breakfast Rate|
|Room Type||Academic Season Rates
(Sept 1 – April 30)
|Summer Season Rates
(May 1 – August 31)
$176.28 tax included
$201.14 tax included
$202.97 tax included
$224.87 tax included
Guest rooms are equipped with coffee makers, microwave, bar fridge, flat screen TV with cable and ample storage room. WIFI is available in all guest rooms. Rate includes breakfast served Mondays to Fridays from 7:30 am – 9:45 am (Sundays and Public Holidays 8:00 am to 10:30 am), weekly linen change and access to laundry facilities.
There is an option to purchase dinner tickets from our meal plan provider, SJC Culinary Service, and dinner tickets can be purchased in the Dining Hall for $20 (cash only) during dinner hours, 5:30 pm to 7:45 pm. Weekly & Dinner Menu
|Extended Stays – 30 nights+|
|Double||$2,850/month||Not available in the summer|
|Queen||$3,150/month||Not available in the summer|
|No room tax on stays over 30 nights.|
Guest rooms are equipped with coffee makers, microwave, bar fridge, flat screen TV with cable and ample storage room. WIFI is available in all guest rooms. Rate includes weekly linen change, access to common rooms in the College such as laundry facilities and our Fairmont Social Lounge, and to our common kitchens to prepare meals.
There is an option to purchase breakfast and dinner tickets from our meal plan provider, SJC Culinary Service, and dinner tickets can be purchased in the Dining Hall for $20 (cash only) during dinner hours, 5:30 pm to 7:45 pm. Weekly Breakfast & Dinner Menu
- Rates are subject to tax (5 % GST and 8% PHT =13%), unless payments are made via Work Day.
- Our guest rooms are available to academic visitors to UBC.
- Room rates are for single occupancy.
- We regret that the College cannot accommodate those under 19 years of age or pets.
- Rates and policies are subject to change.
- Please contact email@example.com for further details or information on our guest rooms.
- If you are an alumni of St. John’s College, please enquire about the alumni discount. Please note the discount can be used for a maximum of two weeks.