Thank you for your interest in St. John’s College membership. Please note, we have been receiving more membership applications than the previous few years and all the current available rooms are filled for the September 1st intake. At this point, if your SJC membership application is approved by our membership committee, it is likely that you will be placed on our waiting list.
When should I apply?
- Applications can be made at any time
- Most applications for September admission are received between February and May.
- Complete applications that are received by the 15th of the month will be reviewed using the rubric below.
- Applicants, whose completed applications were received before the mid-month deadline will be notified of their status by the end of following month.
St. John’s College administers the SJC application process, selection of residential members, and room assignments while SHCS administers the residence contract and fee payments. The Residence Contract outlines the terms governing living in residence at the College.
To apply you will need to complete the following two steps:
2.) St. John’s College application form (below)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENTS/POST-DOCS/VISITING STUDENTS
Your application will not be reviewed until all of the above has been received. This membership application form is hosted on a secure UBC platform so that your information remains confidential.
- If you were living at SJC within the past year, you do not need to submit a new SJC membership application.
For further inquires, contact:
St. John’s College UBC
2111 Lower Mall Vancouver, BC
P. 604.822-8790 F. 604.822.8885 E. email@example.com