SJC Affiliated Fellowships
For those of our members who have been living at the college since last September, information of the SJC Affiliated Fellowships can be found below.
Information for international students coming to UBC, please visit UBC Student Services web page.
Please make sure to check Government of Canada’s website to have the latest update on Mandatory quarantine or isolation.
Will St. John’s College be your “home away from home?”
When should I apply?
- Applications can be made at any time
- Most applications for September admission are received between February and May.
- Complete applications received by the 15th of the month will be reviewed using the rubric below.
- Applicants whose completed applications were received before the mid-month deadline will be notified of their status by the end of following month.
St. John’s College administers the SJC application process, selection of residential members, and room assignments while SHCS administers the residence contract and fee payments. The Residence Contract outlines the terms governing living in residence at the College.
To apply you will need to complete the following two steps:
2.) St. John’s College application form (below)
Documents in .pdf format may be emailed to: email@example.com
Your application will not be reviewed until all of the above has been received. This membership application form is hosted on a secure UBC platform so that your information remains confidential.
- If you were living at SJC within a year, you don’t have to submit new SJC membership application.
For further inquires, contact:
St. John’s College UBC
2111 Lower Mall Vancouver, BC
P. 604.822-8790 F. 604.822.8885 E. firstname.lastname@example.org